Organic liquid soap with lanolin for wool & silk. The soap is natural and produced in Germany with respect for the environment. The content of the lanolin helps maintaining the natural grease of the wool fiber as well as keeping it clean and free of bacterias.
Washing your knit requires only a small dose of soap - kindly follow the washing instructions listed on the bottle, and always follow the washing instructions of the yarn you have knitted in. The following should be seen as a general guide.
Instructions for washing by hand:
- Fill a tub with approx. 20° C hot water and some wool soap (approx. 1 tbsp for 5 liters of water).
- Let the knitwear soak in the water for 15 minutes – or the time it takes you to have a cup of coffee. Do not rub the knitwear.
- Rinse the soap from the knitwear.
- Centrifuge the knitwear in the washing machine (at 800-1200 revolutions), so the water is flung from the knitwear. Note! Always test your washing machine with a swatch. If you do not have a washing machine, roll the knitwear in a towel to press the water out.
- Lay the knitwear flat on a towel. Adjust the knit to the right measures (as stated in the pattern).
- Leave to dry.