With this blend, the yarn acquires the absorbent and soft properties of cotton and viscose, combined with the cool feeling of linen. The combination of the sheen of the viscose with the matte finish of the linen gives the yarn an exciting structure and surface.
We recommend that all hand-knitted garments be washed separately to ensure the most gentle treatment. Centrifuge well and dry the garment flat, preferably on top of a towel.
- YARDAGE: APPROX. 60 METER PER 50 GRAMS
- COMPOSITION: 53% Cotton, 33% Viscose and 14% Linen
- KNITTING NEEDLES: KNITTING NEEDLE NO. 5
- KNITTING TENSION: 16 STS = 10 CM
- ORIGIN OF RAW MATERIAL: INDIA